Due to the current advice from the Government, we are trying to limit unnecessary contact with our clients as much as possible. If a site visit is needed we will take all relevant safety precautions. We are trying to do as much of our work remotely as possible.
We remain open for new and existing customers and remain flexible if circumstances change due to Covid-19 and the Governments guidelines. If you have any questions please send us an e-mail or give us a call.
Collaborative Robot Safety Training
£250 + VAT
As cobots are introduced into industry working along side humans and sharing the same space, there is a need to understand the safety implications, as traditional guarding is no longer needed.
So how do you ensure safe interaction between the human and the cobot?
Let us guide you through the process, from the beginning through to a completed CE marked safe application.
Topics covered include:
• Risk assessment for the collaborative robot application
• The requirements for validation and verification
• Information about collision measurement
- Contact scenarios and collision points for the force and pressure requirements of the application
- Collision measurement in accordance with ISO TS 15066
• CE marking requirements of a cobot application